Thursday, April 19, 2007

Jeff Peterson to Iowa!


I was still in bed this morning when I got the text. Jeff Peterson has decided to play his college basketball at Iowa. I could not be more excited about this for him. Jeff is as good a guy as it gets. He is vastly underrated as a basketball player and I seriously think I would vote for him if he ever ran for president.


Just a bit of background on the chap. He was committed to play at Princeton, which with his grades would have been a good fit. He reopened his recruiting earlier this year and was looked at by many programs. I have no idea what swayed him towards Iowa, but frankly I don't care. He is someone who I would trust on this decision more so than myself. I think he will make a huge impact at Iowa and I am now considering signing up for the Big 10 channel just so I can continue to watch him.


We did a story on Peterson last season and saw him again at the PrimeTime Tour in New Jersey. The guy can play and now every one the Big 10 will learn it first hand.


Congrats Jeff!

No comments: